The AEC 6x6 Armoured Command Vehicle entered British service in 1944. It was massive vehicle, built on the chassis of an AEC truck, but was very popular. 144 were built. There were four separate compartments, Drivers, personnel, technicians and generator. With a full suite of radio communications this was a sought after vehicle for Brigadiers upwards.
(Each model comes unpainted and may require some assembly)